The House has two floors; has the form of a square and in the Centre has a wide inner courtyard where there is a small water tank.
In the r/c has a T1com fully equipped kitchen with pantry, living room with fireplace, corridor that leads to a room with a bathroom. Dining room with access to the foyer, living room with bath, followed by an Office and another lounge with access to the garden.
On the first floor a T3-completely independent of the rest of the House. Has a fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, Hall which gives access to 3 rooms and a sunny balcony. A room with a bathroom, a bedroom with a dressing room and a room with access to the balcony. There is a bathroom with jacuzzi in support of these two rooms. Two independent furnished suites and a lounge with storage room and bathroom with a balcony overlooking the garden, opposite the T3.
Closed garage with room for 2 cars, laundry, storage and engineering.
Tennis Court with synthetic grass and with lighting. Pool: Heated, and the treatment is done with salt.
Pool bar: A game room, two bathrooms and one bedroom. The basement serves as technical support and works as a wine cellar. Garden: Lawn area with large trees, has 14 sectors of irrigation system, an artificial lake and a water well with nora (plenty of water).
The likely year of construction is 1760. In the year of 1994 was reconstructed and is in a good state of preservation. Are prepared also for tourism, with approved license.